Thursday, April 26, 2018

Putting together the next border.
And I got it on, except the bottom one is upside down which puts green next to green and pink next to pink. I should change it, will I? I don't know, it depends on how much it "bugs" me. Not a lot at this point. Then next border will be Ohio Stars again.

We have an appointment with a lawyer tomorrow, so that's one less worry.

My kidney function is up after going changing my diabetes medication, that's encouraging.

And the weather is warm, we had the door open to the sun! I can live with that. The cats have been out on the back porch all day laying in the sun, I've had no help from them all morning so I can't blame them for the border I put on upside down.

It's a nap for me this afternoon, I've a headache and sleep seems to be an awfully good idea right now.
I'm looking forward to starting on the next border in the morning, I am having so much fun with this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment