Wednesday, April 25, 2018

These were pink and green strip sets I sewed together a long time ago to make nine patches. I was going to make a nine patch border for the medallion quilt I'm working on, but realized that the nine patch would be lost so I am turning the border into a pink and green checkerboard. I finished cutting them this morning and then we had to run errands so I lost most of the morning after that.
 I got a few sewn though.
I should be able to finish the sets of two tomorrow. After that I will know if I have enough or have to make some more strip sets before I can finish this border.

Things look a little cluttered on the sewing table. I had planned to get everything put away this morning, but had to do errands instead. Well, we all have days like that.

I have about 6 quilts in the UFO tub. Last count was eight. I am getting there. Only ten tops waiting to be quilted and that is even better. I feel like I am finally catching up. I am afraid when I go through some more tubs down here I will find some more UFOs. Or Ambrosina might when she finishes the attic.

It was warm enough that she's cleaning off the back porch. I did a little sorting underneath it. Still have a lot of junk though. I don't know where it all comes from. I suspect some of it is stuff that David was supposed to put away and he just stuck it out there until the "later" that never comes. Anyway that's always something I can deal with "later" myself. It's time for lunch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment