Saturday, July 9, 2016

I found my camera. It was where David and I both looked several times. Go figure. However, I am happy to have it back.
That is the back for Pink Ugly #1, which I will pin baste on Monday and start quilting. I've been mulling over the quilting pattern and I think that I will go with Bubbles. I like doing them and they are fast. I haven't done any quilting for almost 2 weeks and I am missing it..
We went yard saling yesterday and I got a really nice sewing box. I've wanted one like it ever since I can remember, and I am using it for the hexagon quilts I am working on; it's nice to have everything in one convenient and ready to hand. A place for everything.

I seem to have too much of everything. Again I am determined to get rid of some stuff. I have a set of china that I will never use again that is going to go. Ambrosina doesn't like it, and it doesn't go in her house anyway so I see no need to keep it. It doesn't free up much space, but it is a place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment