Monday, July 18, 2016


Coiled fabric bowls in three sizes. I am going to wind beads around the tops of them to add a little class. I haven't made the bowls for a long time, but i made these because I am getting tired of paper plate holders and think people might be interested in these. We'll see.
I got our new desk moved in this morning, but I haven't moved into it yet, I am still putting STUFF away. One solution is to get rid of it and some of it is ready for Goodwill, not enough yet, but I suppose every little bit helps. Only I need to get rid of a Lot of Little Bits.
I am enjoying having the bedroom all neat and tidy again and I am determined to keep it that way. When we moved to Sioux Falls we went from a three bedroom house with a formal dining room to just two rooms total, and I kept way too much stuff. I am trying to look at things with a new eye, and keep thinking: Now why did I keep THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment