Thursday, March 7, 2019

 This was done Tuesday.

 I-1 Ralph & Nelda's Wedding. (I don't know who Ralph and Nelda are)

Tuesday I only got one done because Ambrosina and I met a group of friends at Olive Garden. We had a wonderful time and I so enjoyed my soup and salad!


Yesterday I did these two, and I could have done more but I came downstairs and went through about a dozen smaller tubs, I emptied quite a few and sent two big boxes upstairs to go to Goodwill.


I-2 Day's Courtyard, I love this fabric, I only could afford a half a yard and I am going to use it wisely.
Today's blocks
Bottom of the right border, I now have the blocks for two borders done, that's half way on those!
 I-3 Family Album I love this fabric too and only had a small strip that Ambrosina gave me.
Bottom Row, 2nd from left.
 I-4 Stability.


Bottom row 1st from left.

I made up for yesterday's lost time. My back was bothering me from yesterday so I didn't do a lot down here. This afternoon Ambrosina took me to Walmart and I did my months shopping. I am hoping to get more done down here tomorrow. I look out at the stuff still to be brought in I know I will never get it all in, it's got to go!

I did find some fabrics that I planned to make clothes out of that I had forgotten about. New clothes as soon as I finish Dear Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment