Saturday, March 9, 2019


 These I finished yesterday, I started early (early for me that is) about 8:30 am and had a very productive morning.

I-6 Viewer's Choice

I-7 Mac and Muff

I-8 Pete's Paint Box
Today I didn't work as long. I got up later and did only these two.


I-9 Chase A Myth. I don't know who chose the names for these blocks but some of them seem a little odd to me.

It has been snowing like crazy all morning and still going on in the afternoon. David got the car usable but we aren't going anywhere. The snow is wet and slushy and when it freezes tonight the roads will be terrible.

The good news is that all the inspections on the remodel down here have been closed and we are done! The washer has been repaired and hooked up, but they can't find the dryer vent hose so it is not ready to be used yet. There is only one more big piece of furniture to be brought in but it can't be moved in until the dryer is hooked up and ready to go so I am waiting on that. There are piles of things everywhere that go on the shelves that I can't put away until they are brought in. It could be worse. I have run out of boxes to put the Goodwill stuff in so I am waiting until someone else empties some boxes so I can have those. It's getting there. When I get done I think I will throw a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment