Thursday, March 14, 2019

To be truthful I have sort of lost track of where I am on Dear Jane this week and I think I have worked them somewhat out of order. It's been a terrible busy week with doctor's appointments and so on. Then yesterday David went out to chip ice from behind the van and started having chest pains, so I spent an anxious day keeping and eye on him. He is very stubborn about going to the doctor and I hovered between calling 911 and taking him to the hospital. They stopped after he had a rest but I spent the afternoon at my class with Ambrosina keeping an eye on him. Then last night about midnight he started having heartburn so I spent several hours keeping an eye on him, but it turned out to be just that, after several Tums and lots of burping. But it was a worry so I didn't sleep well and then slept late and didn't get much done this morning.

And then, of course, there is the adjustment into daylight savings time that is always so tiring. That always takes at least a week.

So anyway I've been spinning my wheels this week and not getting much done.

 I-11 Coyote Chase
 Bottom Row, 7th from left.
I-12 Fred's Fair Square
  Josepha's Jonquil J-1
 J-2 Picture Perfect
Bottom Row, 10th from left.

These are all that I have been able to accomplish in the last few days and I don't feel like I am making much headway towards my goal of finishing all the blocks by June. For some reason I got them out of order and started working row J before I finished row I so I will have to go back a page and finish row I.

Of, course I have put massive amounts of stuff away, or rather I have gone through massive amounts of things and given them to Goodwill. Most of it was things I planned to work on and never got around to doing and now I don't suppose that I will so I boxed it up. There's been one van load gone already and another ready to go. I am down to the tsunami of stuff that got piled in the hallway outside my bedroom, all the tubs are emptied and there were a couple of dozen of them. There just isn't the room so it all had to go, sigh. Getting there.

Tomorrow I hope to get a good morning's sewing in. We are supposed to get a blizzard this afternoon. It poured rain yesterday, water was bubbling up from the cracks in the road and all this rivers are flooding.

But...David got the car out of the driveway today and took it for a test run. The temperature stayed down and there was no problem. I have wheels again. Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment