Friday, August 17, 2018

Hand spun yarn pre-soaking before going into the dyepot.
Simmering in the dyepot.
Blocking and drying, love, love, love that blue! So much fun, I had forgotten just how good wool-being-dyed smells!

I was getting no end of help all day either. I spent a lot more time upstairs today than usual. With Ambrosina and Leon gone for their anniversary David and I are watching the boys and I can't watch them from down here.

B-6 and B-7, can't remember their names off hand but Dear Jane is now going to be the main focus of my sewing until it gets done or something more urgent comes along; or I run out of yellow fabric and have to work on some other project until I get more.

I have had a very satisfying day and I am pleased with what I have gotten done today. Now I am tired and intend to relax with some handwork that doesn't take too much concentration until it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment