Monday, June 22, 2015

I wound some more warp this afternoon. This makes 2/3 of it wound now. I have to get it finished so that I can put the warping wheel away while we are gone. Pieced some more blocks for Arty's quilt and I have another half a postage stamp block pieced. Why did I decide to do it in 1.25 blocks instead of 1.5 I wonder. It was so long ago that I cut the pieces for it I don't remember, but this first one will hardly make a dent in the ones I have cut. I wonder if I could use them for hexagons when I get done with the postage stamp quilt? The last hexagon quilt I made was almost 30 years ago, and that is dating myself since I only own up to being 29 years old. May be I could allow my self to be a year older this year and be 30 for the next ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment