Saturday, June 6, 2015

well, who would ever guess that I am starting to blog. Ten years ago I was just getting good on playing solitare on the computer. Now here I am writing a blog. of course I will probably mess it up somehow, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Today I emptied the kiln, everything turned out very good, I took a bowl upstairs to use for a pin bowl in my sewing corner because I broke the last one, and guess what, I broke the new one, had only been out of the kiln a couple of hours. Think I will make a couple of pin cushions. Malachi, 6 year old grandson, followed me down to the basement and we started working on a jump ring necklace for the other grandmamma. He does it all by himself, I showed him a couple of times how to open and close the rings and he is doing the rest, he's going to run me out of rings. well ta ta  for now, don't know if I will keep this up but it is interesting if I do it right

No comments:

Post a Comment