Saturday, July 4, 2015

I've been forgetting to blog, been so busy. The trip is just two day away and I am busy packing, although almost done. I've also been busy quilting, because I will be away from my machines for an entire month and I am sure I will have severe withdrawal symptoms before I get home. I am taking knitting and tatting projects for work on the bus, but I am sure that I will be so busy with children and grandchildren while we are there that the time will speed away for us. Here is a picture of the quilt I made for Kael:
 
There is a lot of green, but last summer when we were out for our brief visit he seemed to be preferring green. I will miss making my chain maile jewelry, but a month isn't that long and I will come back to it with a fresh mind and new ideas.
I will try to blog during the trip (if I remember), but I will only have my tablet, so it won't be extensive. Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment