Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14th already we leave in a little over two weeks, I am viewing it with some trepidation. I have finished quilting Kael's quilt and have the binding on one side on. It will go fast. When I get some pictures I will post them here along with some of the other stuff I am doing. I am just getting over that flu that is going around and I still don't feel very good but at least I am not running up two flights of stairs to the bathroom.

I still have some sewing to do before we go, a skirt to hem and two tablet covers to mend. I think that I will figure out how to post from my tablet on the trip. I have that seminar that  I am supposed to do with Greg at the mental health center on colored pencils. It should be interesting. Time to go do a couple of things that need done, I have to leave our rooms clean while we are gone, and also my sewing corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment