Monday, June 15, 2015

I finished Kael's quilt this morning. Tomorrow I will hang it on the porch to take a picture of it, and if I can figure out how I will put it here on the blog. Taught a class on colored pencil drawing. Yoiks. I suppose if I teach a class at a mental health center I can expect crazy people to be there. Fortunately the two troublemakers got up and left at the beginning, in a huff because I wouldn't share the expensive colored pencils of my own. I tried to explain, but they didn't want to here 'excuses', I said good we don't need that kind of an attitude around here, maybe a little too direct, but I was nervous as had never taught colored pencil techniques before. Every one else was very nice and attentive so it wasn't too bad after that. I am really tired now. I was hoping to wind some more warp, but I am too tired, so I will try for tomorrow. Three weeks until we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment