Thursday, April 11, 2019

So here they are at last! The last three Dear Jane blocks. Yippiee!
 M-11 Rickshaw
 M-12 Hopscotch
M-13 Lynette's Dogwood, I really like this one, it was fun and easy.

So all 225 blocks are done, I will probably put the top together next week. I worked on cleaning out my corner this morning and I have some other sewing that really needs to be done. I will finish my dress soon. After that and the Dear Jane top is done then I will get backs ready, then baste and quilt.

It is so easy to say that, and yet it takes a lot longer to do, the time commitment in just those simple statements is days, if not weeks.

I started my next spin. It is on the small wheel upstairs and I didn't have my camera up there so I will try to get a picture for tomorrow. The spirit is willing, but the memory is weak, to paraphrase.

So with that I am still quite a way from planning the next project.

It is freezing and we have a couple of inches of snow with a winter storm warning. Spring is not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment