Wednesday, February 20, 2019

 G-8 Justin's comet
 G-9 Mary's Journey
G-10 Woven Meadow.

These were all pretty easy, straight-forward paper piecing which I enjoy, although a little time consuming. I have been having a hard time concentrating the last couple of mornings because I fell Monday morning and I am hurting quite a lot. No damage just a lot of pain.


Then these three triangle blocks which were easy but also time consuming. I am finding that these little blocks take more time than a large block would because it's essential to be very accurate if they are going to turn out. Almost all the pieces are very small so it takes a lot of pieces to make a block. I enjoy it, but I have to be able to concentrate well if they are going to turn out. I notice that the little oval applique piece on the top of the bottom block is a trifle lop-sided. Oh well, it adds character. And this quilt is going to be full of character! I am still quite a ways from being half done, I don't know how long I will be on it. I will have to take some time off of it to finish my dress and do some quilting. I will do that when I feel I need a change, I am not feeling that way yet.

The shower is almost done, the basement will soon be ready for final inspection.

We got 7 and a half inches of snow last night, which means several more days or even weeks before anything gets done on the car. I am sooooooo ready for Spring, and so is everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment