Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I feel like I am still marking time, but there is a little bit more done. I have some alterations to do for a client and that makes me happy, I will have a little spending money. I got a printer on Monday so I am back doing a Dear Jane block a day. It's been so long since I did one I had to stop and get myself organized again. I also cut out a dress for myself this morning, it takes a lot longer than it used to, I have to keep stopping and sitting down! It will be lovely when it is done, it is a turquoise knit. I will try to have a picture tomorrow.

These are the two I have finished this week, sorry if they are a little blurry. Ambrosina and I were invited to lunch today and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. After we got home she had work to do so I took my car (the heater stopped working Monday natch!) and went on to a yarn store:
I got a sock book, but the yarn is for a sweater, I wanted pink and gray, but they only had brown so I settled for that. I don't know when I will get started on the sweater, I have a lot of hats and scarves yet to go, but it will give me something to look forward too. I also want some wool socks because my feet get so cold and I hate acrylic or polyester, and I love to knit socks!

Tomorrow I hope to get pictures of my dress and I will show the latest knitting project I am on but for now I am gong to get started on my afternoon's hand work.

No comments:

Post a Comment