Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday October 5, 2015
All the sharks are stuffed! Arty got to come get his yesterday and he was ecstatic. He gave me a short lecture on sharks, which I found interesting. The shortest shark was five feet long, and I will never again make a stuffed animal, fish, whatever so big. My allergies are a little better so I am glad to have that job done.
Today I got the center of Arty's quilt, and the outer borders pieced. I am going to put a solid red border between them to add to the size and also to give the eyes a place to rest. When I get his top done I will piece the back and then put them in the tub in the attic that have next years quilt tops for next springs quilting. I hope it will get warm enough to set up the quilting frame on the back porch earlier than this last spring. But at least I am making a progress in several areas. I pulled the new treadle machine into the bed room at the foot of the bed. It will keep the mattress from sliding away from the wall (hopefully) and keep the blankets from sliding off the foot of the bed. If I want to treadle while I am watching tv i can slide it back out. I am not sure how it gets so cluttered down here but I am making some progress in getting stuff put away as well. I keep throwing stuff away and sending the good stuff to good will and I still can't get a handle on the junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment