Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I do not know why I cannot hang on to my camera for more than ten minutes at a time. However, I am supposed to get a smart phone sometime this weekend so I will be snapping pics with my phone along with the rest of you in no time at all. Today I am going to start stuffing sharks for the boys. I got my sewing corner upstairs all cleaned out yesterday, even swept the floor AND picked up all the pins! Now I will sit there and stuff all the sharks that are left to do. Eventually I will find my camera and post pictures of sharks and grandsons. Once the sharks are done I will be able to find the other projects that are filling the bins in that corner. At least 7 quilts that are started and are sitting there taking up all the room, plus some garment sewing that is cut out and that I will need for the coming winter, I also need to accessorize hats and things.
I finally got a mirror downstairs where we live, now I can see if I have too much makeup on or my hat is crooked, such a luxury!

No comments:

Post a Comment