Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday October 16, 2015
I didn't realize it has been so long between posts. I didn't really get my sewing corner cleaned out before I got involved in something else, I can't even think of what got me started on the quilt top I'm trying to finish right now. I started it a year or so ago so it's not as if it's a new project. It's a drunkard's path polka dot, and I have to say it's a lot of fun. I didn't get started on my pjs because I had 4 appointments this week, really wreaking havoc on how much I could accomplish during the day so I deferred them until next week and have been catching up on odds and ends and, of course, the polka dots. I have done close to half the blocks and I had a really good working morning.
It is cold, I have to get the heater plugged in and turned on for the first time this fall. I really hate the cold, but the door is on between our room and the rest of the basement so hopefully it will warm up faster.
I'm not real good at getting pictures posted, but it's always good to have a goal to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment