Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday October 6, 2015
Just finished Arty's quilt top and also pieced the back. Really look good, but I do not understand how I could piece an entire back out of largish flannel pieces and reject quilt blocks, including  throwing some of the more odd pieces away (just can't keep it all), and still have the tub just as full and just as heavy without putting anything else in!! So, the first 2 quilts for the frame next spring are ready to go, just have to pick up some batting when it's on sale or see if I can find a roll of it on line before next spring. Storage is a problem, but i need to figure that out as well.
The downstairs is still an awful mess, but I have another box to take up to the attic and sort out. Tomorrow I clean the bedroom and change the sheets so the day will be pretty well shot, but I will see some nice results from it. I need to clean out the sewing corner upstairs and put stuff away for the between projects organizing I will do after finishing Arty's top. I think a pair of pj's for myself will be next, shouldn't take too long, but I have a dentist appointment on Thursday so I won't get as much accomplished, but the list of projects is going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment