Thursday, September 24, 2015

Wow the quiet book for Kael and Wyatt is done a week ahead of time. Well almost done. Ambrosina is going to write the captions and I have a ton of buttons to sew on it before I bind the last 4 pages and put the eyelets in for the binder rings. It turned out pretty well considering I haven't used some of the skills I needed for a while and I was a bit rusty. But I made it bright and colorful and busy and I doubt anybody but me and maybe Ambrosina will see the imperfections. What a mess the sewing corner is! I will clean it all out and put everything away tomorrow morning before I start on the next project: a pair of winter pjs for myself, I also have 5 full sized sharks to stuff that I want to get done. I will have so much more room for more unfinished projects when I am done with them.
I'm getting some progress on our little sitting room and the closet organizers in our bedroom too. For someone who hates mess as much as I do, it's amazing how much mess is in my living areas. Tomorrow after finishing the odds and ends on the quiet book i will clean my sewing corner and start thru the last few tubs of fabric before I start sewing on something else but it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment