Monday, June 27, 2016

The dilemma of whether I wanted to make any more paper plate holders has been solved: they didn't sell.
  I am a tad disappointed, I could have used the money, but they are tedious to make and I think hard on the sewing machine so I am not too disappointed. Something else will turn up.
Pink Ugly #1 top is finished.
Not a very good picture. I finished it down at the treadle and there isn't a lot of room, since it is both a sitting room, a hall through to the back door, and also temporary storage for stuff that people don't know what to do with. David's idea of putting something away is to stick it on the first available surface, not uncommon in men and children. That's not a dig at him, just an observation with vast experience in mind.
Other than that I am still plugging away at Ambrosina's quilt and the hexagons. I started a little packing this afternoon and will finish over the next couple of days. We are really looking forward for our little trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment