Sunday, January 24, 2016

I am very thankful we only got sprinkles of snow, not like the east coast which got up to 40 inches in some places. It has warmed up we are now in the mid twenties, not twenty below. Still cold but bearable.
Anthony's room is done, there has been a steady parade of stuff coming from the unfinished part of the basement through the sitting room and up the stairs as he moves his stuff back in. When it warms up a little more I will be able to straighten up around the loom and start warping on. The dining room got it's coat of primer yesterday morning. I can see moving back into my sewing corner is coming up and maybe I will get back to getting some projects done. I feel like I am just marking time right now.
Not sure what I am going to do this morning. I am on the last row of strips on the pineapple blocks, but I think I will go upstairs and do the love rings blocks, I am getting close to the blocks being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment